Yields: 4 servings. A full supper in a sandwich, adults and children will love it. Try roasting the peppers for a stronger flavor.
1. cups fresh mushrooms, chopped
2. 1 cup diced onions
3. 2 crushed garlic cloves
4. ½ tsp. salt
5. ¼ tsp. ground thyme
6. ¼ tsp. black pepper
7. 4 Tbsp. oil
8. 3 Tbsp. bread crumbs
9. 4 flounder fillets
10. 3 tsp. lemon juice
11. 4 Tbsp. Freund’s Mariella Sauce
1. Sauté the mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt, thyme, and black pepper in oil until vegetables are tender. Stir in breadcrumbs, and remove from heat.
2. Drizzle lemon juice over fillets. Spread mushroom onion mixture evenly over each fillet and roll up.
3. Place fillets seam side down in baking pan, and spread Mariella sauce evenly over fish.
4. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.