Try a delicious twist on the classic Caesar salad by topping leafy greens with flavorful grilled salmon. The Umami depth combined with the mouthwatering dressing and crunch the sunflower seeds add make this an all-time family favorite.
1. 1lb salmon cubes
2. 1 Cup Freund’s Umami Marinade
3. 1 10oz package romaine lettuce
4. 1 Cup Freund’s regular or diet Caesar Salad Dressing
5. ½ Cup sunflower seeds
1. Place salmon cubes in a large sealable plastic bag. Add Umami Marinade. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, then drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat a grill pan.
2. Grill the cubes over high heat for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with dressing. Divide among four plates. Arrange the grilled cubes over each portion and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.