The rich and creamy tartar sauce pairs perfectly with its distinguishing flavors of dill, onion and lemon. The browned almonds add a crunch that creates an irresistible combination.
1. ¾ tbsp. trans fat free margarine
2. 1/3 cup slivered almonds
3. 2 sole fillets
4. 2 tbsp. lemon juice
5. 1/3 tsp. Freund’s House Seasoning 4 tbsp.
6. Freund’s Tartar Dipping Sauce
1. Toast almonds in margarine in a small baking pan at 350° for 12 minutes or until almonds are golden brown. Set aside.
2. Combine the lemon juice and seasoning in a small bowl.
3. Place sole fillets into a baking dish, and drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fish.
4. Bake at 350° uncovered for 10-12 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Spread Tartar Dipping Sauce over sole fillets and top with almonds